Crystal children stand out as the generation after Indigo children, although there are many that do think they appeared at the same time with them. The main difference between crystal children and indigo children is that they do not function as individuals. They function as a group consciousness. However, this is not what we are going to talk about in this article.
Parents often suspect that they have indigo or crystal children. Sometimes they are right but in most situations they are wrong. It is important that you understand the main characteristics of crystal children in order to learn how to tell if you have a crystal child.
The really easy way to spot the crystal child is to look into his/her eyes. The stare is intense and the eyes are wide. Their gaze usually appears unnerving, but in most situations you will feel analyzed in a patient, kind and loving way. The eyes of crystal children reflect a deep spiritual understanding. They can actually see inner Divine light.
In many situations crystal children will show a delayed speech pattern. It is not uncommon for a crystal child to start talking only at the age of 3 or 4. Parents can communicate with them and they do understand what surrounds them. A crystal child will utilize self fashioned sign language, telepathy and sometimes songs to get the message across. While they are sometimes labeled as being autistic, this is far from the truth.
In order to help you, here are some characteristics of the crystal child. Look at them and if you notice that most of them are reality, there is a good chance you have a crystal child. If you suspect something like this, talk with someone that knows more about the topic.
- Highly affectionate
- Magnetic personality
- Large eyes – intense stare
- Musically oriented – the crystal child may sing before speaking
- Talking appears late during childhood
- Telepathy is used to communicate
- Children are highly forgiving, empathic and sensitive
- A connection to animals and nature
- Interest in rock and crystals
- Healing abilities are exhibited
- Sensitivity to crowds, temperature, loud noises, disorganization and clutter
- Great balance sense
- Vegetarian juices and meals are preferred instead of regular food
- Highly creative and artistic
- They will often talk about spirit guides, past lives and angels
- Sensitivity to chemicals and artificial ingredients
- Children do not enjoy a chaotic environment