Most people struggle with attracting money in their lives. This is usually because of not understanding what needs to be done in order to attract more money in one’s life. As soon as you figure out what you have to do and you do it, success appears. No matter what challenge appears, you will be ready to deal with it.
If you want to attract more money in your life, brand new opportunities, increase your creativity and even have more luck, here are some actions that actually help you.
Discover Why You Want More Money
If you want to attract more money in your life, one of the first things you have to do is figure out why you need more money. We often say that we need more money but is this really the case? In reality, most people that say they need more money do not actually need it.
Why Do You Want More Money?
The answer to this question has to be strong and have an emotional attachment of sorts. At a subconscious level, we do not want the money. We want something that can be bought with money.
As an example, a great motivator for many is being able to visit the world. For others, the real reason why is to give the children a better education. Realize why you want money and you will start attracting it.
Change Limiting Wealth Beliefs
If you want more money but deep down inside you think about things like:
- Rich people are dishonest.
- Friends take advantage of rich people.
- Money cannot buy happiness.
- Spiritual richness is lower when you have a lot of money.
- You are not destined to be rich.
- You are not educated enough.
You are not going to attract money since the truth is you repel it. If you spend time with people that are wealthy, you quickly figure out the fact that most of them are honest and generous. Being rich is never the root of all evil. Being rich allows you to do the things you actually love in life, including helping others.
Carefully Choose Who Is Around You
We are always influenced by those around us. While in order to be rich you do not necessarily need to be surrounded by rich people, it can surely help you.
It is always recommended to find mentors that are successful right now in what you want to do in the future. This helps you to gain leverage thanks to their experience, connections and knowledge. As you are surrounded by successful, optimistic and even rich people, a lot of momentum is gained.
At the same time, you want to reduce contact with those that always complain, those that discourage you from following your dreams and that always make you feel bad about practically anything.
Surround Yourself With Wealth Reminders
A wealth reminder is something that reminds you of what you want to have, do, be and so on. These help since when you constantly see them around you, it is impossible to forget what you want from life. This is highly subjective since what you want is different than what others want. However, some common ideas that can be mentioned are:
- Build a vision board. If you want money, add money images there, or photos of luxury cars. From time to time, try to emotionally and mentally put yourself right in the middle of those images. Your imagination can help much more than what you now think.
- If you are comfortable using technology, create a video that is filled with affirmations and images that support the financial goals you have. Try to watch that video as often as possible. Even hiring someone on Fiverr to do it for you for $5 is a great idea.
- If you often use your computer/laptop, change the wallpaper with something that represents abundance and wealth.
Last but not least, it needs to be said that you have to eliminate the influences that are negative in your life. If there are some items that make you feel really down and put you away from the goals you have, give them away or just throw them away. Also, it is a good idea to stop watching news shows and avoid gossip magazines.