Sometimes getting disconnected is the best thing that you can do to relax and rejuvenate in your life. And when it comes to unwinding, there is none better place than the big island of Hawaii which offers perfect respite from the daily hustle bustle of your life. From retired professionals looking for some good time to romantic couples looking for the perfect ambience of love, Hawaii caters to a diverse audience and the word is that it does pretty well too.
Where else can you find beautiful beaches, exciting water sports, delicious cuisines and yes, warm climate all clubbed in one haven of a destination. In fact there are so many reasons to visit Hawaii that even these 21 assertions don’t seem enough.
- Beaches, beaches, beaches: Home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world including Waikiki Beach, Hawaii is truly a paradise for sun, sand and surf lovers.
- Exciting water sports for adventure enthusiasts: Don’t forget to enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing and many more adrenaline rushing activities in the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Great food: Known for its world class coffee and delicious seafood, Hawaiian culture is incomplete without its splendid cuisine, something that the travelers too don’t mind.
- Vibrant nightlife: Stuffed with international parties, premium nightclubs and rocking DJ’s, Hawaii is also a dream destination for party lovers.
- Awesome climate: Nice breeze, sunny weather and soothing waters, what more can one ask for? True bliss.
- Communicate with nature: Surrounded with waterfalls, beaches, cliffs and rainforests, Hawaii offers you the perfect chance to communicate with natural wonders and lose yourself in truly rejuvenating manner.
- Experience eternal romantic moments: Beautiful scenery, serene beaches and superb nightclubs make Hawaii the ideal destination for honeymoon and dating couples.
- Shop till you drop: No vacation is complete without a proper shopping experience. Offering international retail outlets and some amazing malls, Hawaii offers a truly pampering shopping experience to travelers.
- Volcanoes: Home to Volcanoes National Park which houses many active volcanoes including Diamond Head, travelers can enjoy exploring the sites of many active volcanoes in Hawaii. English: A view north from the Pololŭ valley overlook on the big island of Hawaii. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- Experience the thrill of swimming with the dolphins: Where else can you watch whales and swim with dolphins without burning a major hole in your pocket?
- Wellness spas: Looking for internal as well as external healing, try the wellness spas and massaging clubs in the outstanding world of Hawaii.
- Diversity unlimited: From experiencing the adrenaline rush in sky diving adventures to exploring rare marine life in snorkeling expeditions, Hawaii offers diverse experiences to travelers.
- The authentic waterfall experience: Make sure you plan a picnic at some of the most majestic waterfalls in Hawaii for a truly magical experience.
- Hawaiian culture: Another attracting aspect of Hawaii is its culture which includes hula dancing, pig roasts, get togethers and much more, not to be missed at any cost.
- Outdoor adventure: With beautiful mountains and rainforests to treat you, Hawaii offers amazing mountain biking and hiking adventures to travelers who are looking for outdoor adventure.
- Grand hotels: After a beautiful day, the last thing that you need is an ultimate luxurious experience and Hawaii offers plenty in the form of its grand hotels and restaurants.
- Warm people: An unsaid aspect of Hawaii that adds undisputable charm to its existence is the warm hospitality offered by its locals.
- Cheap holiday packages: Being a prominent tourist destination, travelers can easily avail cheap Last Minute Flights for Hawaii from CheapOair.ca provided they book their deals well in advance.
- Apt for families: Offering great attractions for kids and decorated with beautiful sceneries, Hawaii is apt for memorable family vacations.
- Camp at the world’s tallest mountain: Don’t miss camping at Mauna Kea Mountain which is the world’s tallest mountain if you measure from base to peak.
- Taste world’s freshest pineapples: Home to juicy fields that extract some of the best pineapples, travelers can enjoy delicious pineapple tours with their loved ones in Hawaii. Taken at Diamond Head, Oahu Is., Hawaii. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
There is definitely a lot more than sun and sand to this beautiful island which rightly proves its existence in the dream list of almost all travel lovers and nature junkies.